A Christ-centered program with safe and exciting activities will impact
your child for years to come! With well staffed cabins and programmed
activities, kids camp is a learning and character-building week. Each
camp creates great memories for new and returning campers.
July 16-20, 2017
Time: Register at 4pm Sunday, Ends 1pm Thursday.
For: Ages 11-12
Cost: See brochure for cost details or contact the
Mountain Bikes, Basketball, Volleyball, Football, Horsemanship, Canoeing,
Archery, Riflery, Miniature Golf, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Arts & Crafts, Water
Games, Drama, Baseball, Lacrosse, Disc Golf, Fishing, Dodgeball, Puppetry.
What to Bring:
- Bible, notebook and pen
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Summer wear (no tank tops)
- Modest swimsuit
- Spending money for snack bar, missionary offering, or t-shirt
- Personal Articles: towel, soap, toothbrush, etc.
- Tennis Shoes, *Sandals
- *Sandals must have a secure heel strap.
- Two pairs of tennis shoes are highly recommended.
- Flip-flops may only be worn to the bathhouse and beach.
What NOT to Bring:
- Tank tops
- Controlled Substances: tobacco, alcohol, drugs
- Weapons: knives, guns, etc.
Campers at Cocolalla are expected to maintain a high standard of
Christian conduct in attitude and dress-- both boys and girls. Questionable
attitudes or actions will be referred to the camp leadership for discipline.
Parents: Please, EMERGENCY calls ONLY to campers. Visits to campers are
by appointment only. E-mail and snail mail will be delivered each day at
lunch. Visit clbcamp.org/camperemail for
information on emailing your camper.