for five exciting days of games, horses, canoeing, disc golf, chapel and
much more! Teens will be challenged with physical, mental, and spiritual
activities as part of a program specifically designed for teens.
Each day teens will get to choose a Bible study that is relevant and
interesting to them with a focus on Jesus Christ. Most importantly, teens
will be challenged to grow closer to Jesus, making Him the focus of their
lives. If you are ready for a new camp experience... Teen Camp is for you!
July 9-14, 2017
Time: Register at 4pm, Ends 1pm.
For: Ages 13-18
Cost: See brochure for cost details or contact the
Mountain Bikes, Marksmanship, Horsemanship, Table Games, Drama, Soccer,
All Star Sports, Video Production, Canoeing, Water Wars, Disc Golf.
What to Bring:
- Bible, notebook and pen
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Summer wear (no tank tops)
- Modest swimsuit
- Spending money for snack bar, missionary offering, or t-shirt
- Personal Articles: towel, soap, toothbrush, etc.
- Tennis Shoes, *Sandals
- *Sandals must have a secure heel strap.
- Two pairs of tennis shoes are highly recommended.
- Flip-flops may only be worn to the bathhouse and beach.
What NOT to Bring:
- Tank tops
- Controlled Substances: tobacco, alcohol, drugs
- Weapons: knives, guns, etc.
Campers at Cocolalla are expected to maintain a high standard of
Christian conduct in attitude and dress-- both boys and girls. Questionable
attitudes or actions will be referred to the camp leadership for discipline.
Parents: Please, EMERGENCY calls ONLY to campers. Visits to campers are
by appointment only. E-mail and snail mail will be delivered each day at
lunch. Visit clbcamp.org/camperemail for
information on emailing your camper.