More than a program...
It's a way of life!
Youth Leadership is a Biblical-discipleship program that sets out to
glorify God by obeying the command of Jesus: "Go and make disciples (Mt.
28:19). Youth Leadership encourages young people to follow Jesus
passionately by developing the disciplines of Bible Study and prayer, and
teaching Christian service through involvement in the local church.
Youth Leadership Purposes
- To make disciples of Jesus Christ (Mt 28:18-20)
- To produce quality young Christian Leaders (1 Tim 4:12)
- To preach the Gospel to the world (Philemon 1:6)
- To edify the Body of Christ (1 Cor 12:7, 24-26)
Youth Leadership Goals
- The spiritual growth of all who attend (2 Pt 3:18)
- Developing a lifestyle of evangelism (2 Tim 4:5)
- Fellowship (Acts 2:42; Ro 1:11-12)
- Commitment to excellence (1 Pt 3:13-17)
- Multiplication of ministry (2 Tim 2:1-2)
- Spiritual family (Eph 6:1-4)