About Cocolalla Lake Bible Camp
The ministries of Cocolalla Lake Bible Camp are devoted to preaching the Gospel of Christ to people of all ages and to making disciples of Jesus Christ.
Cocolalla Lake Bible Camp is dedicated to providing a God-centered environment for Biblical teaching, evangelism, and missions.
The Christian Camp should provide opportunities to:
- Deal with campers as individuals, discipling them personally in the areas of their spiritual need. John 3:5
- Encourage definite spiritual decisions at the level of the camper’s readiness.
- Help establish good habits of Christian living: prayer, Bible reading, and study, and witnessing. 2 Timothy 3:14-17; Acts 1:8, 2:42
- Help establish sound health habits: cleanliness, rest, diet, exercise, and a good attitude toward the body as God’s temple. 1 Corinthians 6:19
- Learn outdoor skills as a means of developing character. 1 Corinthians 10:31
- Learn the ability to get along with others unselfishly. Romans 12:9-21
- Learn responsibility for one’s own decisions. Galatians 6:4-9
Cocolalla Lake Bible Camp is located in beautiful north Idaho.
Positioned on the north end of lake Cocolalla and surrounded by trees, it is an ideal place to get away from the distractions of life. The lake offers a wonderful setting for people to gather to hear God’s Word and enjoy the beauty of God’s creation.
Our Missionary Team
Food Services Coordinator
Statement of Faith
The ministry is built upon the Word of God and personal faith in Jesus Christ. We hold to the great foundational truths of the historic Christian faith held in common by like-minded evangelical Christians, with whom we share both fellowship and the mission mandate.
- We believe that there is one God, creator and sustainer of the universe, the triune Godhead existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 3:16-17; Matthew 28:19
- We believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, is inerrant in the original manuscripts and uniquely infallible, our only authority for faith and practice. 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21
- We believe in the personality of Satan, called the Devil, and his present influence over unregenerate mankind. Ephesians 2:2; I Peter 5:8
- We believe in the fall and lost estate of man, whose total depravity makes necessary the new birth. Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:1-5; Isaiah 64:6; Genesis 3
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary sacrifice upon the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His victory over sin and His enemy Satan, in His present exaltation at His Father’s right hand, and in His personal return, at any time in power and great glory. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Colossians 1:15-20; I Thessalonians 4:15-17 & 5:1,2
- We believe that salvation consists of the forgiveness of sins, the imputation of Christ’s righteousness, and the gift of eternal life, received by grace through faith alone, entirely apart from works. Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; Acts 16:31; Romans 5:1; Ephesians 2:8-9
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and by whom the church, the Body of Christ, is gifted and equipped to serve and glorify God. Ephesians 1:13-14; 1 Corinthians 12:4-7
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all mankind; those who have trusted in Christ, the ultimate Judge, will receive everlasting life and blessedness in heaven; those who have not, will receive everlasting punishment and separation from the presence of God. John 5:28-29; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Revelation 20:12-15