It’s Not Just A Program, It’s A Way Of Life!
What is it?
Youth Leadership is a Biblical-discipleship program that sets out to glorify God by obeying the command of Jesus: “Go and make disciples (Mt. 28:19). Youth Leadership encourages young people to follow Jesus passionately by developing the disciplines of Bible Study and prayer, and teaching Christian service through involvement in the local church.
To make disciples of Jesus Christ (Mt 28:18-20)To produce quality young Christian Leaders (1 Tim 4:12)To preach the Gospel to the world (Philemon 1:6)To edify the Body of Christ (1 Cor 12:7, 24-26)
- The spiritual growth of all who attend (2 Pt 3:18)
- Developing a lifestyle of evangelism (2 Tim 4:5)
- Fellowship (Acts 2:42; Ro 1:11-12)Commitment to excellence (1 Pt 3:13-17)
- Multiplication of ministry (2 Tim 2:1-2)
- Spiritual family (Eph 6:1-4)
- A commitment to following Jesus Christ (Mat 16:24-‐26)
- Regular attendance at Sunday school and church (Heb 10:24-‐25)
- Regular Bible logs and prayer journal (2 Pet 3:18)
- A servant’s attitude (1 Cor 4:1-2)
Tim Coleston oversees the general operation of the Youth Leadership, coordinating with local churches to establish and run effective discipleship ministries.